Protein Smoothie Bowls
Satisfying, nutrient-rich, and naturally sweet! A healthy, plant-based breakfast or snack.
- 1 heaping cup (160 g) organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 (100 g) small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 ml) light coconut or almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 scoop or 1 Tbs. RGO Organic Protein - Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- optional: Granola
- optional: Fruit
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder, and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional). I prefer chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut, but strawberries, granola and a nut or seed butter would be great here, too!
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!